Eddie let me do this little interview with him that I've seen floating around the internet. His answer for #20 may be my favorite.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No." (Ed--Oh, the irony, my son.)
2. What makes mom happy?
My hugging her.
3. What makes mom sad?
My hitting her. (Ed.--Not sure where this came from--it's Mari who has the hitting problem right now!)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Tell me jokes.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
Hmm, 31. No! 36.
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She probably does work.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
To play in a band.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing work. (What kind of work, I asked.) Paying taxes.
12. What does your mom do for a job?
She does work.
13. What is your mom's favorite food?
How about mandarin oranges?
14. What makes you proud of your mom?
She gives me hugs.
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Word Girl (Ed.--Love her!)
16. What do you and your mom do together?
We read books together.
17. How are you and your mom the same?
Our nose and our ears.
18. How are you and your mom different?
You wear glasses and I don't.
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His belly button.